Subject: Exit Interview
From: Cory Bain <[email-masked]>
To: Carter Morrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2025 12:32:28 -0400

Morrison,

I am reaching out to inquire why I was never given the opportunity of an
exit interview. Unfortunately, there are many things left unresolved from
my employment at the company which I am just now getting around to
resolving for myself. I am going to need to come review my personnel file
and have been made to feel unwelcome to come into the building to do so.

I was told by Wayne Walker during our last communication that there was
nothing that could be done to repair the relationship between me and the
company.  I was taken aback by that comment, as I wasn't aware of a
breakdown in the relationship on my end. He had sarcastically told me "Glad
to hear your finally starting to look for work". During the same
communication he told me to use him as a job reference and wished me the
best, although the tone did not match the words. Shortly before I was moved
from Ridgeville to Strongsville, I disclosed a security vulnerability
regarding employee social security numbers. Any employee could walk up to
any computer in the building and walk away with all the employee social
security numbers on a thumb drive with very little knowledge or skill. He
was not interested in learning any more about what I disclosed.

I was never given an opportunity to tell the company that I think
withholding my Christmas bonus on my highest output year because I had
asked to work so many remote days is unacceptable to me.

Joel Mohar jerked Michael Lannon around shortly before and after his
retirement offering to have me jump through hoops to get my job back. After
I was fired, because my vehicle got repossessed multiple times, Michael and
I came together and shared a vehicle. I was driving him to work every day
and picking him up. When the breakdown in the relationship with my family
started, I moved into Micahel's house with him where I still am today. I
can assure you this had a devastating effect on Michael when he came to
find out that what Joel was offering wasn't sincere. I am not sure if you
are aware, but Michael has recently been taken advantage of financially
either by scam or blackmail. I believe this was done because he was helping
me. I have informed the police about the missing money and there has been
no investigation started months later, and no questions asked. I assure
you, even Huntington bank is playing games here as I know that the biggest
chunk of money went missing after 10/01/24 but the transaction log in the
bank records show it went missing 06/20/24.

I think you should also be aware of the fact that I was in the sphere of
Andy Gehlmann, Jance Lovejoy-Chalmers and Bill Hillis as they passed away
unexpectedly one by one. Andy passed shortly after my moving to the front
office; I worked very closely with him often on 2nd shift. He can be
credited for me learning setup in every area of production. Janice had just
offered to try to get me into the place she works via Matt before I found
out about her passing. Matt also tried to get me into another company where
his friend was the CTO of, and after 1 interview he was fired. Bill Hillis
and I worked closely together in Ridgeville and Strongsville on ID Plugs
often. When he passed away, his assigned task by Joel was keeping an eye on
me.  Morrison, I was to be the next victim. I was made into the next victim
while I was still working as an engineer living at Redwood apartments.

While working in Strongsville shortly before my termination, Pam Terrel had
told me privately that Jerry Kassil was on the warpath regarding me. She
didn't know exactly why, but she thought it important enough to warn me.

I do remember when I was hired in, it was imperative to you that we sit
down and have a conversation and I must say, I am disappointed in you for
not feeling the same way on my way out. I expected that after so many years
in the company, I was owed more than being fired via voicemail.

Warm regards,
Cory Bain