Subject: Congratulations
From: Cory Bain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 16:16:12 -0400

Jessica,

I would like to congratulate the FBI on the astounding work done in this
case:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndoh/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-half-century-federal-prison-sexual-exploitation-children

I have been trying to get justice in my case but I feel like the local
police are being a barrier. I have tried to share information with the
police that could lead to the capture of someone who just recently molested
a child and cannot get an officer to take a report.

I believe I'm a victim of someone who is using my identity and thoughts to
commit heinous crimes and get away with them. The person who is doing this
molested a child and I tried to submit a tip to the FBI describing how I
know this information. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get a
response. They are still actively involved in trying to maintain control of
my online accounts, while I am trying to secure them all. This email is
secure, but any e-mails coming from other accounts claiming to be me will
be this person or someone working with him.

Regards,
Cory Bain